What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We use it to reach out to schedule a time to discuss your employment.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements or to comply with our data retention practices.
When you visit our Site, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. The information we obtain in this manner may include IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. Through these automated collection methods, we obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website and other actions taken on such website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site.
An example of such third party is Google Analytics, which we use to collect and analyze demographic and other information, and through which Google will collect certain information to be used according to Google’s privacy practices.
If you are located in the European Union with rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the following additional sections apply:
- Grounds for Using Your Personal Information: we rely on the following legal basis to process your personal information:
- It may be necessary for us to use and disclose your personal information for the performance and fulfillment of the contract between us and to provide you with our services;
- We may use and disclose your personal information where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interest and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- If you specifically consent to certain uses of your personal information, we may use your personal information in a manner consistent with that consent; and
- We will also process, transfer, disclose and preserve personal information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary.
- If applicable pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw previously provided consent for our processing of your personal information by contacting us at [email protected]. Such individuals also have the following rights:
- Right to access — This right allows individuals to obtain confirmation that his or her personal information is being process and allows individuals to request details of the processing of his or her personal information, including, without limitation, categories of recipients to whom the personal information have been or will be disclosed and purposes of processing.
- Right to rectify — This right allows individuals to rectify any inaccurate personal information about him or her.
- Right to restrict processing — This right allows individuals to block or suppress processing of personal information under certain circumstances.
- Right to be forgotten — This right is also known as the “right to erasure.” It is an individual’s right to have personal information erased or to prevent processing in specific circumstances.
- Right of data portability — This right allows individuals to move, copy or transfer personal information from one place to another in a secure manner without interrupting the integrity and usability of the information.
- Right to object to processing — This right allows individuals to object to certain types of processing, including direct marketing, profiling and providing for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
- We will never share your information with anyone other than our facility partners.